Your job at trimatec
Get to know the varied and interesting work and our good-humored team and develop your skills!
Please send your application by email to
email@example.com, alternatively you can still send us your application by mail.
We offer a regular monthly income, special payments, subsidies for daycare costs and a freely selectable company pension plan.
Own parking spaces, modern barrier-free premises, free drinks, fresh fruit every week, private mobile phone use, employee discounts ... the "benefits" are regularly extended.
Our young team works independently, motivated and decisively on the joint projects. The most important motto is: "Those who are not allowed to make mistakes do not make any experience!
We offer a permanent full-time contract on a 40-hour basis with flexible personal scheduling and working time account. Either at the Ingolstadt location or also in the home office.
Plant mechanic (m/f/d),
Mechatronics engineer (m/f/d),
Mechanical engineer (m/f/d)
for the area of special machine construction
- Cooperation in the development of machines and equipment
- Single part production manually as well as with CNC-controlled machines
- Assembly and commissioning of smaller devices up to fully automated production plants
- Maintenance, servicing and service at the customer's premises
- Completed training or many years of professional experience as a plant mechanic, mechatronics technician or precision mechanic
- Knowledge of (electrical) pneumatics
- Experience in CNC programming an advantage
- Basic knowledge of CAD design desirable
- Willingness to travel (at times), Class B driving licence, forklift driving licence an advantage
- Confident handling of MS Office
Electronics technician automation technology (m/f/d),
Electrical engineer / PLC programmer (m/f/d)
for the area of software, visualisation, application development
- Creation of individual PLC software and user interfaces
- Planning and commissioning of special machines and complex automation systems as well as their support in after-sales service
- Collaboration in the preparation of documentation
- Commissioning, instruction and training at the customer
- Working with processes under certification environment
- Completed technical training in electrical engineering / automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of control engineering is an advantage
- Interest in technology in special machine construction and medical technology
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team, resilience and flexibility
- Willingness to travel (at times), driving licence class B